Move an object on screen.
MOVE object, (posX, posY), delay
MOVE object, "effect", delay
- object: the object to move (required);
- posX: integer of horizontal position;
- posY: integer of vertical position;
- delay: a time delay in milliseconds. When specifying (posX,posY), default value is 0 (meaning instant destination). When specifying "effect", default value is 1000ms;
effect: possible effect to add:
- "out-left" move object out of screen to the left;
- "out-right" move object out of screen to the right;
- "out-top" move object out of screen to the top;
- "out-down" move object out of screen to the bottom;
MOVE myImage, (200, 100) 'The object is moved instantly to x=200, y=100.
MOVE myImage, (200, 100), 2000 ' Moves the object to destination in 2 seconds.
MOVE myText, "out-right" 'The object is moved with a 1 second delay (default).
MOVE myText, "out-right", 4500 'The object is moved in 4.5 seconds.
Go back to list of Keywords.